- Rotor and stator can be replaced in a matter of minutes without affecting the installation, thanks to the maintenance in place system
- The seal can be changed by simply disconnecting the drive.
- The shaft line (rotor, coupling rod, driving shaft) can be removed without disconnecting the pipes.
- The integrated version comes with a smaller diameter, self-positioning mechanical seal.
- Because the PCM EcoMoineau™ MX pump is more compact than comparable progressing cavity pumps, it requires less space for installation and servicing, which speeds up maintenance, reduces civil engineering costs and eases integration systems.Thanks to its in-place maintenance system, there is no need for a clearance coast to replace worn parts. It can be installed in smaller premises and can be hoisted using lighter lifting gear.
- The reduced overall dimensions and the use of multi-standard connection flanges allow the PCM Ecomoineau™ MX pump to be easily integrated into different installations. Moreover, this new generation of pump replaces PCM Ecomoineau™ M pumps in their place. In the case of pump replacement, their integrations therefore do not require modification of existing installations.
Inquiry - PCM MX Wastewater Pump